Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Sunday Salon- February 1, 2009

Well, I just finished my first month of blogging, and wow! I had 56 blogs in just one month! This week was pretty slow. We celebrated our 100th day of school, which is a big deal in kindergarten. I also got a new bookshelf, which I can't wait until my boyfriend puts together! It will be the third one our office and I think I will still have books in piles on the floor! Tonight is the Superbowl. I love football but I don't really have any favorites for tonights game. I am going to a party and it will be fun to watch the game and all of the commercials!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard
Look Both Ways by Jacquelyn Mitchard
Another One Bites the Dust by Jennifer Rardin

I fullfilled items for the following challenges:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Psychics/ Sensitives
Read Your Name Challenge: A
What's in a Name Challege: Relative
A to Z Reading Challenge: A, L

I just started Biting the Bullet by Jennifer Rardin and up next is Testimony by Anita Shreve.

No comments:

Post a Comment