Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cindy Pon

Cindy Pon, author of Silver Phoenix, wants to be your friend on Facebook and Myspace....go friend her, and tell her I sent you (and let me know in the comments)!

I am in a competition to see who can get the most people to post about her book. If you'd like to help me out, please post the cover/blurb and/or the trailer! And please comment here, when you have done this so I add up my total!

About Silver Phoenix

On the day of her first betrothal meeting--and rejection--Ai Ling discovers a power welling deep within her. She can reach into other people's spirits, hear their thoughts, see their dreams...and that's just the beginning.

Ai Ling has been marked by the immortals; her destiny lies in the emperor's palace, where a terrible evil has lived, stealing souls, for centuries. She must conquer this enemy and rescue her captive father, while mythical demons track her every step. And then she meets Chen Yong, a young man with a quest of his own, whose fate is intertwined with hers. Here is a heart-stopping, breathtaking tale for fans of action, fantasy, and romance--of anything with the making of legend.

Watch the trailer for her book here ( I'm not sure how to post it directly to my blog...if anyone knows, please let me know!!)

Watch Silver Phoenix trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment