Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-In- September 4, 2009



1. I feel exhausted but excited to go to Chicago tonight!

2. Seeing my best friend Meredith is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: the tv in the other room.

4. It's a long weekend and I'm glad to be off of work for 3 days.

5. The last time I traveled with Meredith was in May to New Orleans.

6. I get to see a new city this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to flying to Chicago, tomorrow my plans include sightseeing in Chicago--taking the boat tour and Sunday, I want to take the hop on and hop off bus tour in Chicago!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in chicago! I love Chicago - one of my favorite cities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trips! Do you just go for fun? Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only been in Chicago for one day but I would love to go back. Have a great time!

    P.S. I love your blog design--gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo Chicago sounds fun. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete