Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Sunday Salon- September 27, 2009


This was pretty busy week. Wednesday Kory and I went to see the Journey concert. Kory's slightly obsessed with the band. :) We have been dating for a little over 3 years and seen them 6 times! But they're a good group and its fun to see them play. On Thursday night, we had Open House at my school. Only 8 sets of parents (out of 19 kids) showed up. Thats the lowest number I've had yet. That doesn't bode well for a parent-involved year!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Ghosts/Angels (could also be used as Psychics/Sensitives)

I am currently reading Bending Toward the Sun by Leslie Gilbert- Lurie and up next is Witch High by Denise Little.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, I remember those parent confrences with poor attendance. Maybe they were all just busy that night.

    ReplyDelete