Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- March 23, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:
 
  " 'You think Valentine did this?' The smoke was bitter in Clary's throat."
~pg 241, City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

2 comments:

  1. This series looks interesting to me. I hope that you enjoy your book. Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have yet to finish off the second book. But the teaser was nice, made me want to read it.

    ReplyDelete