Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Sunday Salon- March 7, 2010

The Sunday Salon

Another cold week here.  Come on, it's March..in Florida!  No more ice on my car please!  My friends and I are setting up a kickball team for a local league.  The league is brand new so we are hoping it turns out well.  It's a lot of friends from my softball team and some friends from school.  I need to practice my kicking...haven't done it since I was about 8!  It should be fun!  Oh, and our name is We Do Kickin' Right!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus











The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison
For Keeps by Natasha Friend
Dirty Little Secrets by C. J. Omololu


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 27, 29, 30, 31, 32
2010 Chick Lit Challenge: 2
A to Z Challenge: S, F
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 20, 21, 22, 23
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 20, 21, 22
What's In A Name? 3 Challenge: Music Term
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 10
 
I am currently reading Invisible Touch by Kelly Parra and up next is The Returners by Gemma Malley.

No comments:

Post a Comment