Monday, March 1, 2010

2010 Chick Lit Challenge- March Update


The Chick Lit Challenge 2010 runs from January 1 - December 31st. The goal is to read at least 8 chick lit books during the year. Books can be listed ahead of time or as you go along. Books can also be used for multiple challenges.

Here is the link to my original post: 2010 Chick Lit Challenge


  1.   Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo
  2.  Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
  3.  Magnolia Wednesdays by Wendy Wax
  4.  
  5.  
  6.  
  7.  
  8.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi, how are you? Accepted his desaio, but do not know how it will be posted, the difference in translation:
    1-Sushi - Marian Keye
    2-If you remember me - Sophie Kinsella
    3-Sapatolatras - Beth Hambison
    4 - white lie - Gemma Townley
    5 Marsha Mellow and me - Maria Beaumont
    6-marriage fake Katie Simpson - Mina Ford
    7-Did you know you love me _ India Knight
    8 - Absolute Home - Sarah Bilston
    9 - The boyfriend of my best friend - Emily Giffin
    10-bed Good - Jennifer Weiner
    These were the years I read this, do not think desoculpado'm just addicted to reading. I hope you can understand.

    ReplyDelete