Saturday, July 2, 2011

Book Review- Reaper

After reading a first book on the Nook, I was hooked and quickly read Reaper by Rachel Vincent.

From Goodreads:

Tod Hudson was a typical teenager. He liked girls, sports, food and tolerated his younger brother, Nash. In fact, he had his whole life in front of him--and due to his bean sidhe heritage, it was going to be a very long life indeed. And then the car accident occurred.

Suddenly Tod's future wasn't so sure, and he had to make a choice. Life... Death... or something Between....

An ebook exclusive Soul Screamers series novella.

Once again, since this was an ebook, I didn't get around to reading it now.  And again, it tied in nicely with the fifth book in the series, If I Die.  In this fifth book, we found out what happened to Tod, briefly.  This novella really went into detail about the night he died and just how he became a reaper. And I liked the little tie in where he first sees Kaylee, but they don't know about each other yet.  After reading this novella and the fifth book, I am liking Tod more and more!  (Side note...I'm not a fan of the cover I'm seeing online.  The male model on the cover looks too young to me)

I gave this book a rating of 3.5/5.

This book fulfills items in the following challenges:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 53
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 40

*FTC Disclosure: I paid for and downloaded this e-book to read for my personal enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment