Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Sunday Salon- July 2, 2011

The Sunday Salon

So this past week Kory and I went on our honeymoon.  We took a cruise to Cozumel, Isla Roatan, Belize, and we were supposed to go to Costa Maya but thanks to the tropical depression, we couldn't dock and had to have another fun day at sea.  It was sooo much fun!  We swam with dolphins, zip-lined, went caving where we zip lined, rapelled down cliffs, and walked across rope bridges.  We also played blackjack, drank fun drinks, ate waaaay too much food, won bingo, made some great new friends, and just had an awesome time.  I didn't want to come back!  Luckily, I don't start teaching again until the middle of August but Kory has to go back to work on Tuesday.

I finished and reviewed the following books the past 2 weeks:
The Rivals by Daisy Whitney
Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent
If I Die by Rachel Vincent













 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges the past 2 weeks:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 

I am currently reading Frost by Wendy Delsol and up next is The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton.

1 comment:

  1. What a great honeymoon trip! Glad you enjoyed it, and even got some reading done.

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST

    ReplyDelete