Monday, July 18, 2011

Mailbox Monday- July 18, 2011



Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week

MONDAY
Misguided Angel (Blue Bloods #5)- Melissa De La Cruz--PaperbackSwap










TUESDAY
Web of Lies (Elemental Assassin #2)- Jennifer Estep--PaperbackSwap









Haunted (Dreaming Anastasia #2)- Joy Preble--PaperbackSwap









One Flight Up- Susan Fales-Hill--for review from publisher











WEDNESDAY
Forever- Maggie Stiefvater--bought from fellow blogger









Abandon- Meg Cabot--bought from fellow blogger









Winter Town- Steve Emond--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











FRIDAY
Dark Souls- Paula Morris--review for an Around the World ARC Tour











SATURDAY
Sucker for Love (Dead End Dating #5)- Kimberly Raye--PaperbackSwap

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo Forever! I NEED to buy that! I love the cover for One Flight Up! Cute! I haven't heard of that one yet! I'll have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete