Monday, December 3, 2012

In My Mailbox- December 3, 2012

In My Mailbox: Here's what I got in my mailbox last week (I didn't get anything the week before)

MONDAY
Between Shades of Gray- Ruta Sepetys--PaperbackSwap











Ten- Gretchen McNeil--PaperbackSwap











After the Golden Age- Carrie Vaughn--PaperbackSwap











The Darkest Minds- Alexandra Bracken--PaperbackSwap











THURSDAY
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2)- Tahereh Mafi--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










FRIDAY
Lullaby (Watersong #2)- Amanda Hocking--review for an Around the World ARC Tour










SATURDAY
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2)- Michelle Hodkin--PaperbackSwap










Slice of Cherry- Dia Reeves--PaperbackSwap





2 comments:

  1. We have Unravel Me in our stack and cannot wait to dig in! I hope you like Between Shades of Gray...it's just amazing!!! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait until the day I can finally read Ten! It sounds so creepy.

    ReplyDelete