Monday, December 31, 2012

The Sunday Salon- December 30, 2012

The Sunday Salon

Christmas was nice.  We spent it at my parents' house.  It was relaxing and great to see everyone.  The first week of break has been great.  I started physical therapy on Thursday so hopefully that will help my knee.  I ran 9 miles on Sunday with only a little pain during the run but have been pretty achy since the run.  One more week of break left!

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
 Wither by Lauren DeStefano











Seeds of Wither by Lauren DeStefano











Night's Edge by Maggie Shayne, Charlaine Harris, and Barbara Hambly










I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 91, 92
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 73
2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 79
2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge: 4, 5
Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge!: Night's Edge


I am currently reading Try Not to Breathe by Jennifer Hubbard and up next is Crush by Lisa McMann.

No comments:

Post a Comment