Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Year in Review-- Stats and Favorite Books

I read 95 books this year, reviewing 93 of them. That's even less than last year...I keep going down! I still have a puppy that takes up a lot of time, but I can't blame it on the wedding. I think I spend a lot more time in the evening reading book blogs, but still! So here's hoping next year will be better!

I read 32,153 pages this year (I read 38,936 pages last year so I read 6,783 less pages than last year. At least this gap was closer than last years was to the year before.)

I didn't have any 5 star rated books this year.

I did have 9 books get a 4.5 star rating though.

Hallowed (Unearthly #2) by Cynthia Hand











The Selection by Kiera Cass











Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris











Perception (Clarity #2) by Kim Harrington











The Sweetness of Forgetting by Kristin Harmel











Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James











Altered by Jennifer Rush











Easy by Tamarra Webber











Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi












I finished 6 out of 10 reading challenges (I'm  not counting the Sookie Stackhouse one since that can be ongoing).  I finished all of the challenges last year, but I only did 7 so I only completed 1 less this year.  Not tooooo bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment