Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Sunday Salon- December 2, 2012

The Sunday Salon
We went to see some houses for sale for the first time today.  I was shocked by how some people leave their houses.  Rooms painted funky, trash all over wires sticking out, even holes in the wall.  It's so disheartening.  I'm not sure I'm going to find a house I love in our price range.  I want to be picky since its such a huge purchase but not sure that's going to be possible.

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Easy by Tamarra Webber











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 85
Completely Contemp Challenge 2012: 2012-16

I am currently reading The Farm by Emily McKay and up next is Lullaby by Amanda Hocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment