Monday, December 10, 2012

The Sunday Salon- December 9, 2012


The Sunday Salon

Another week of not being able to run.  I have an appointment to see a sports medicine doctor on Friday.  But I have a 5k Saturday morning so we'll see.  The hubby and I drove home to go to the Jags game with my family.  I was hoping Tim Tebow would play at least a little bit but nope.  Only 2 more weeks til Christmas vacation.

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Easy by Tamarra Webber











Lullaby (Watersong #2) by Amanda Hocking











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2012 Reading Challenge 150+: 85, 87
Completely Contemp Challenge 2012: 2012-16
2012 ARC Reading Challenge: 70

2012 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 75
2012 Sophomore Reading Challenge: 8

I am currently reading Scarlet by Marissa Meyer and up next is Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.

No comments:

Post a Comment