Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fill-In- January 22, 2010


Friday Fill-In


1. You have a chance to make things right.
2. I am so sleepy right now!
3. There is a bed in the other room that is calling my name.
4. I try not to buy too much now and pay later.
5. It's time to finish catching up on reading blogs.
6. What we are doing tomorrow is up in the air but I do know that I have to get some cleaning done.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Ice Age 3 with Kory (well, its so late that we already did it), tomorrow my plans include finish cleaning the condo and Sunday, I want to go to the Wine Room with my best friend for good wine, good cheese, and good conversation!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Ice Age movies but haven't seen #3 yet. Hope you liked it! I have plenty of cleaning to do myself but that's no fun. Ick. Enjoy your weekend and have fun with your friend on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the late visit! wish I could also do #4 :) happy monday!

    ReplyDelete