Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- June 22, 2010


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:
 
"Her husband was on the couch, still in the blue suit she'd watched him put on in their hotel room that morning ('All clear?' he'd asked, and she'd run a lint brush over his shoulders and lapels before sending him on his way).  He sat slumped, with his tie loosened, his hands hanging at his side, and Joe Eido, his chief of staff, an unpleasant little rabbity man, bald and bite-sized with pale, red-rimmed eyes, beside him."
~pg 111, Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner

8 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser. I hope that your enjoying your book. Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting teaser! This sounds like a great read!

    My TT is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, descriptive teaser. This one has caught my attention! Here's mine from the book, "Rogues, Riches and Retribution," by Harry Taylor:

    "Eventually the thought passed and as the car sped along the highway Juliet began to notice in the rear view mirror the image of a white limo traveling in her wake. She had been driving for quite a while now and yet it was still there on her tail."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting Teaser! I have not read anything by Jennifer Weiner!

    Here is mine: http://sarah-myworldofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-622.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is he alive or dead?

    Mine is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little teaser today. I wonder what is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, I wonder what happened. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesday-day-for-night.html

    ReplyDelete