Monday, November 29, 2010

Mailbox Monday- November 29, 2010

Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week


MONDAY
Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake #9)- Kerrelyn Sparks--PaperbackSwap











TUESDAY
Night Road- Kristin Hannah—Library Thing Early Reviewers











SATURDAY
The Frenzy- Francesca Lia Block--review for a Book It Forward ARC Tour
Wither- Lauren Destefano- accepted publicist review request
Angelfire- Courtney Allison Moulton--review for an Around the World Tour

Entice- Carrie Jones--review for an Around the World Tour
A Drop of Red (Vampire Babylon #4)- Chris Marie Green--contest win from Alice Audrey


4 comments:

  1. Great Mailbox! All of those covers are awesome. I read Angelfire and I really liked it. Thanks for visiting my Mailbox. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see quite a few of us bloggers received Night Road from Librarything. The cover is gorgeous on it, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am supposed to get Night Road, but I haven't got mine yet. Your receipt has made me hopeful that it's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Wither just came in for me yesterday ... it looks so good! I see Night Road making it to quite a few shelves .. it looks fabulous and I can't wait to see some of the reviews! Lots of good books came in to you this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete