Monday, July 29, 2013

The Sunday Salon- July 28, 2013

The Sunday Salon
Only 2 more weeks of Summer Break.  Boo!  I got an interesting email from Goodreads.  It said that I was in the top 1% of reviewers on the website!  Really?  Way to make a blogger feel good and make their day! :)

Speaking of which--all of a sudden, Goodreads isn't working on Internet Explorer, which is what I use.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Oh, and I'm having a Moving Sale.  Check it out here

I finished and reviewed the following books last week:
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas











I fulfilled items in the following challenges last week:
2013 150+ Reading Challenge: 37
2013 ARC Reading Challenge: 22
2013 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 30
2013 Sophomore Reading Challenge: 4


I am currently reading The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts and up next (if I don't get a tour book) is Shadow of the Mark by Leigh Fallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment