Thursday, April 30, 2009

Book Review- Airhead

I finished reading Airhead by Meg Cabot last night.

From the back cover:

Emerson Watts is gone.

Emerson Watts didn't even want to go to the new SoHo Stark Megastore grand opening and had zero interest in meeting the newly appointed Face of Stark, teen supermodel sensation Nikki Howard.

How was Em to know that disaster would strike, changing her-and life as she'd known it-forever? One bizarre accident later, and Em Watts, always the tomboy, never the party princess, is no longer herself. Literally.

Now getting her best friend, Christopher, to notice that she's actually a girl is the least of Em's problems.

But what Em's pretty sure she'll never be able to accept might just turn out to be the one thing that's going to make her dream come true . . . .

Nikki Howard is here to stay.

This is the first book that I have read by Meg Cabot, although I have several in my TBR pile. This definitely won't be my last! I loved the character of Emerson. I loved how she was kinda dorky and wasn't afraid to admit it. But I also loved how she later admitted that she liked things that she never thought she would. And I really liked Nikki's best friend, Lulu too! And I want a Cosy of my own! It's a good thing that I have the sequel to this book, Being Nikki to read next. I literally turned the last page not having a clue that it was the end...I thought there was more! I can't wait to dive into the next one!

I gave this book a rating of 4/5.

2 comments:

  1. This one is in my tbr pile too. I can't wait to get to it. I have it in my YA reading challenge so hopefully it's soon.

    ReplyDelete