Monday, April 6, 2009

Mailbox Monday- April 6, 2009



Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week:

THURSDAY

FRIDAY

Clifford Learns To Read- Scholastic--FrugalReader (for my kindergarten classroom)





Why A Dog? by A. Cat- Robin Michal Koontz--FrugalReader (for my kindergarten classroom)






Being Nikki- Meg Cabot--book review, sent by Meg Cabot






SATURDAY


The Berenstain Bears Go Out For the Team- Stan & Jan Berenstain--Frugal Reader (for my kindergarten classroom)






Stuart Little: Stuart's New Brother--Frugal Reader (for my kindergarten classroom)







Morris the Moose- B. Wiseman--Frugal Reader (for my kindergarten classroom)








The Berenstain Bears Ride the Thunderbolt- The Berenstains--Frugal Reader (for my kindergarten classroom)












Driving Sideways- Jess Riley--FrugalReader Book Ring

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! You cleaned up this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, the Mercy Thompson series is fab! I love that series!!!

    Check my blog for my reviews if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh - I forgot about the Bearnstein Bears - I'll bet my son would love those books. :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by the mailbox this week. I laughed when I saw 'Why A Dog? by A. Cat'. I'm servant to 9 felines so it'd be a good coffee table book for our house.

    ReplyDelete