Friday, April 24, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- April 24, 2009


Breakfast
When was the last time you did something for the first time? What was it? I just signed up for Twitter for the first time...I guess its time to join the craze!
Lunch What's your middle name? Why? Leigh...I have no idea why my parents chose it
Dinner What was the first car you drove? A 1996 purple Mustang...man I loved that car..it was my baby!
Midnight Snack What is the strangest/weirdest gift you have ever received? Hmm..probably some little trinket from teaching...Its the though that counts though..or a television from my boyfriend for our first Christmas...I already had a tv and made no mention of needing nor wanting a new one
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) This whole volunteering to test the kids thing works out well with off-campus lunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment