Monday, April 13, 2009

Musing Mondays- April 13, 2009


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about blog comments
How do you respond to the comments on your blog? Do you try to email individually or comment on post yourself answering the comments above? What do you think is the best way to respond to comments and do you respond to all of them? Do you feel slighted if you don't receive a response back from the blog owner? (question courtesy of Jenn)

Well, maybe this is bad, but I only respond to comments that are questions or that I have something to add back. If I do respond, I hit reply in my email and just respond individually. And I don't feel slighted if I don't hear back. Maybe if I asked a question, I might feel a little offended if the blog owner didn't answer, but I usually forget that I posted a comment in the first place!

2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting question and fun to find out how everyone handles comments. It prompted some great conversation. My post is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad, some comments don't need a response IMO.

    ReplyDelete