Friday, April 3, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- April 3, 2009


Food 4 Thought Friday


Breakfast If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? Hmmm...I don't really know..maybe something from 90210?
Lunch What did you have for dinner last night (Thursday) ? Leftovers--a tomato sauce pasta with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and ground beef
Dinner If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be? I like the name Callie so I would be named California but everyone would call me Callie
Midnight Snack What is your favorite flower? purple roses!
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Note to self: next time you get a massage make sure tell them you don't want a deep tissue massage otherwise you will find yourself so bruised and sore that your boyfriend won't be able to touch your shoulders for several days

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this meme. Very cool! Great answers too and now I'm hungry. I've given you an award and you can pick it up HERE.

    ReplyDelete