Thursday, April 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday- April 9, 2009


For something different, I’m borrowing a question from … here! One of the very first questions ever at Booking Through Thursday. Back from 2005 when Laura owned the blog but, because it was so new, it didn’t get as many responses as it does now … so, why not revisit?

Here’s the question:
Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
Are you currently reading more than one book?
If so, how many books are you currently reading?
Is this normal for you?
Where do you keep your current reads?

Yes, I read 3 books at a time. Right now I am reading a YA book, a book for a book ring and an erotica book. I keep all of my current reads on the bookshelf/nightstand next to my bed!

1 comment:

  1. I carry my books around with me so one is always within reach.

    ReplyDelete