Friday, April 10, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday- April 10, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday

Breakfast How are you going to celebrate Easter this year? My boyfriend and I am going to dinner at my best friend's parent's house
Lunch What is your favorite Easter tradition either currently or as a child? I loved Easter Egg hunts and I have them for my kindergartners (3 other classes did it with me today and we had close to 1000 eggs to hide!)
Dinner What is your favorite Easter treat? I have never liked jelly beans, so I'll say Peeps
Midnight Snack What does Easter mean to you? Honestly, I'm not big on religion so to me it was always waking up to an Easter basket full of candy and books, looking for hidden eggs, and then Easter dinner with my family.
Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) If your stomach is really cramping, you might need to go to the ER before your appendix ruptures (a friend had this happen this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment