Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-In- April 3, 2009


1. Angel or not, I will always have my nickname.
2. You can have me any way you want me.
3. As my mother used to say, you're so full of crap your eyes are brown.
4. I'm so tired after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous.
5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can still pick him out.
6. April Fool's Day is a day fraught with peril.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to I have no idea yet!, tomorrow my plans include going to dinner at Yak & Yeti at the Animal Kingdom with Kory and the Goldsteins and Sunday, I want to relax!

3 comments:

  1. April Fool's Day can be a day of peril. Luckily, though, no one really pulled any jokes on me this year.

    ROFL.. My mom always said that about my brown-eyes, too.

    Have a great weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with april fools. thanks for visiting my FF @ lupusurvivor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your dinner tomorrow. Sounds like fun. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete