Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-In- February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-In

1. A cup of tea needs to have a lot of sweetness for me to like it.
2. Laughter makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty in its own way.
4. Doesn't chocolate go so well with the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me feel bored (I know, but I just don't like most paintings and sculptures).
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to do all of my Friday memes on Friday, so I'm doing them on Saturday and posting them with a Friday date.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to see the Lee Ann Womack, Reba McEntire and George Strait concert with my mom and aunt, tomorrow my plans include going to the Wine Room with Brit and Sunday, I want to go to a Wedding Show with a friend to plan her wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment