Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Sunday Salon- February 21, 2010

The Sunday Salon


Ugh...I can't shake this cold.  I guess I shouldn't complain.  Normally by now I would have had several colds this school year, but so far (6 months in) this is my first one.  I think it's because I've been drinking the Dannon Immunity yogurt drinks (my mom, a nurse, got me hooked on them).  And my friend and fellow Kindergarten teacher has been drinking them too and this is the first time she's been sick all year.  And neither of us can get rid of it.  So we figure either the drink isn't working for us anymore, or we caught something really nasty and this is the only effects we're getting from it.  It's just lasted a while....and I'm tired of my voice sounding like a guy and like its going to stop working at any minute :(

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Still Sucks To Be Me by Kimberly Pauley
Spider's Bite by Jennifer Estep
Princess For Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
Made in the U.S.A. by Billie Letts


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 20, 22, 24, 25
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 17, 18
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 16, 18
A to Z Challenge: L
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 8
What's In A Name? 3 Challenge: Title, Place Name
 
I am currently reading Wish by Alexandra Bullen and up next is Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus.

2 comments:

  1. Get well soon! And have a good week reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cold has lingered most of the winter. Let's hope these colds will disappear after spring comes.

    ReplyDelete