1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
Here is the link to my original post: 2010 100+ Reading Challenge
- Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Need by Carrie Jones
- Captivate by Carrie Jones
- A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
- The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
- Gone by Lisa McMann
- Explorer X-Alpha by LM Preston
- The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
- Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin
- The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
- The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
- In A Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth
- Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo
- Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- Dead Before Dark by Charlaine Harris