Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Sunday Salon- February 28, 2010

The Sunday Salon

Well, not much happened this week besides the weather getting cold again.  I thought I was done with dealing with ice on my car in the mornings.  I live in Florida for a reason!  Oh well, spring will be here soon enough!  Oh yeah, and on Friday night I went to the Lee Ann Womack/Reba McEntire/George Strait concert.  It was....interesting.  Reba was by FAR the best performer.  I think she should have been the headliner.  Lee Ann Womack was okay, but George Strait was just boring.  I mean, I like his songs on the radio, and I'm sure he's a nice guy, but he just didn't have much of a stage presence and I just didn't enjoy it.

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Wish by Alexandra Bullen
Things That Keep Us Here by Carla Buckley
Magnolia Wednesdays by Wendy Wax









I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week: 2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 23, 26, 28
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 19
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 9
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 17, 19
What's In A Name? 3 Challenge: Plant
2010 Chick Lit Challenge: 3
 
I am currently reading The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott and up next is Dirty Little Secrets by C. J. Omololu.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your thoughts on UNWRITTEN RULE and DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS!

    ReplyDelete