Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- February 23, 2010

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:

"Backed by Todd Rawley on bass, little Mrs. Beazley attacks the piano keys, her pink beads jumping against the flapping bow of her blouse.  A row beneath Laura and me sits Jake, and I watch as his finger slides along his song sheet in time with the actual song."
~pg 81, Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

2 comments:

  1. I've had this one on my shelf for a long time and just never got around to reading it. Hope you enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice teaser and I love your butterfly!

    here's mine

    http://blog.readinggroupchoices.com/content/blog/barbara/10/february/teaser-tuesday-223-angelology-danielle-trussoni

    ReplyDelete