Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Sunday Salon- February 14, 2010

The Sunday Salon

Happy Valentine's Day!  Kory is taking me out to dinner tonight, but he won't tell me where.  When I told him I needed to know what to wear, he said "a dress."  I told him there were different styles of dress, from casual to fancy and made him pick out one for me.  It's a cute little cocktail dress so we must be going somewhere nice!  But its so cold here!  (for Florida anyways) and I don't have a dressy coat so I'm going to freeze! :)

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson








I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2010 100+ Reading Challenge: 19, 21
2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 15, 16
2010 Debut Author Challenge: 7
TwentyTen Reading Challenge: Who Are You Again? #2
ARC Reading Challenge 2010: 15
 
I am currently reading Still Sucks To Be Me by Kimberly Pauley and up next is The Things That Keep Us Here by Carla Buckley.

No comments:

Post a Comment