1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.2. There are four levels:
--The Mini YA Reading Challenge – Read 12 Young Adult novels.
--Just My Size YA Reading Challenge – Read 25 Young Adult novels.
--Stepping It Up YA Reading Challenge – Read 50 Young Adult novels.
--Super Size Me YA Reading Challenge – Read 75 Young Adult novels.
3. Audio, eBooks, re-reads all count.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.
Here is the link to my original post: 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge
I am going for the Stepping it Up level..if I can read more, then I'll change it later.
- Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
- Need by Carrie Jones
- Captivate by Carrie Jones
- A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
- The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
- Gone by Lisa McMann
- Explorer X-Alpha by LM Preston
- The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
- The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
- The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
- In A Heartbeat by Loretta Ellsworth
- Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver