The Chick Lit Challenge 2010 runs from January 1 - December 31st. The goal is to read at least 8 chick lit books during the year. Books can be listed ahead of time or as you go along. Books can also be used for multiple challenges.
**I finished this challenge on June 22, 2010, but I am going to keep adding on to see how many I read this year.
- Mr. Darcy Broke My Heart by Beth Pattillo
- Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
- Magnolia Wednesdays by Wendy Wax
- The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen
- Beautiful People by Wendy Holden
- Just Like Me, Only Better by Carol Snow
- My Own Personal Soap Opera by Libby Malin
- Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives by Josie Brown