Monday, April 18, 2011

Mailbox Monday- April 18, 2011

Mailbox Monday: Here's what came in my mailbox this week


TUESDAY
Between Here and Forever- Elizabeth Scott--from publisher for review
The Kitchen Daughter- Jael McHenry--review for a Gallery Book Tour

Freefall-Mindi Scott--review for TeensReadToo
Wish- Joseph Monninger--review for TeensReadToo
Other Words For Love- Lorraine Zago Rosenthal--review for TeensReadToo
Red Glove- Holly Black--review for TeensReadToo
The Charmed Return (The Faerie Path #6)- Frewin Jones--review for TeensReadToo
Glee: The Beginning- Sophia Lowell--review for TeensReadToo
Banished- Sophie Littlefield—review for TeensReadToo











WEDNESDAY
Wish You Were Here- Phillipa Ashley--from publisher for review
Ex-Girlfriends United- Matt Dunn--from publisher for review











FRIDAY
…Then I Met My Sister- Christine Hurley Deriso--review for The Teen Book Scene

3 comments:

  1. I've seen some great posts about The Kitchen Daughter... I'm really jealous about that one. Plus lots of yours have great covers. :)

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of great books! Haven't heard of any of them but I agree with Wendi, great covers! I've already added several to my TBR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great mailbox. I have a Between Here and Forever eGalley for review. I recently read and reviewed The Kitchen Daughter (really good!) and Red Glove (good, but I think I should have read The White Cat first to appreciate it more). The cover of Then I Met My Sister is gorgeous! You'll be busy for a while! Enjoy all of the great reads!

    ReplyDelete