Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Sunday Salon- April 3, 2011

The Sunday Salon

This week was Spring Break and man, was it needed!  But it seemed to fly by waay too fast!  I read a bunch, got a massage, and got a manicure and pedicure.  And then, this weekend was my bridal festivities!  On Friday night, we had my bachelorette party.  We drank around the world at Epcot then went to Epcot.  Unfortunately there was a little drama, which I am slightly bitter about, but oh well.  We had fun!  Then today was my Beauty and the Beast inspired bridal shower on the beach at the Yacht Club.  So much fun!  68 days and counting!!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Clarity by Kim Harrington
Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
Forgotten by Cat Patrick
The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
Drought by Pam Bachorz



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 13, 21, 22, 23, 24
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 11, 19, 20, 21, 22
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 3, 7,8, 9
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 11, 17, 18, 19, 20
2011 A to Z Challenge: H
2011 YA Contemporary Challenge: 2

I am currently reading Haven by Kristi Cook and up next is Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs.

No comments:

Post a Comment