Thursday, April 7, 2011
The Teen Book Scene: Top Tens List: The Lipstick Laws
What are your top ten "must have" beauty essentials?
1. My CHI hair straightener! I’d look like a deranged poodle without it. It’s my most trusted beauty confidant, unless there’s a power outage.
2. It’s a 10 hair products (to help tame the deranged poodle look).
3. Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Expresso Eyeliner. I have a confession with this one… I’ve used the same type of eyeliner since I was a teenager! We’ve had a very steady, long-term relationship…I’m talking common-law marriage at this point. I pray it’s never discontinued. I wouldn’t be able to handle the grief of being an eyeliner widow.
4. Maybelline New York Lash Discovery Mini-brush Mascara. This is the only mascara I’ve used that never clumps. Need I say more? Case closed.
5. A good moisturizing lotion…I don’t have a favorite kind, just anything that works well and smells good!
6. SLEEP! I’m a deranged poodle zombie without sleep! Things get very scary when I’m running on little sleep.
7. Acqua Di Gio Perfume for Women – my absolute favorite scent!!!
8. Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths. They cleanse, remove makeup and moisturize all in one. How could you not love them?
9. e.l.f. Cosmetics Caramel Candy Liquid Lipstick – love it! It’s not quite lipstick, but it’s not quite lip gloss…. it’s the perfect blend of both!
10. Laughing – I don’t think there’s anything more beautiful than a sense of humor. Laughing is essential for a happy, fun, beautiful life. I don’t care if laugh lines come from it; it’s worth the wrinkles!
Thanks, Amy! (And this post made me laugh--a beauty essential!)
Also, there is a weekly giveaway for The Lipstick Laws. If you comment on this tens list, then you're automatically entered to win the book with one entry available for each blog that posts that week.!