The Teen Book Scene Blog Tour. She is presenting us with a top tens list!
What are the top 10 things you know now that you wish you'd known in high school?
1) I'll never use calculus or geometry, so stop sweating it
2) Pay as you go (a pox on credit cards!)
3) Ignore the naysayers in your life
4) True love can't be rushed
5) Everyone has wisdom to share
6) Proms are highly over-rated
7) It's okay, and sometimes a hidden blessing, to lose a jo
8) Humility, discretion and modesty are highly under-rated
9) You can love your parents without needing them to love every decision you make
10) Spirituality should spring from love and kindness, not fear and shame.
Thank you so much Christine!