Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Sunday Salon- April 17, 2011


This weekend my matron of honor and I ran our 2nd 5k.  Last time we ran it in 40 minutes and this time we ran it in 36 minutes and 20 seconds.  Not bad!  The race was at Sea World to benefit the foundation from the family of the trainer who was killed by the killer whale.  We got to run through the park and they had trainers making the dolphins jump as you ran by.  It was both fun and sad at the same time.  After the race we got to take a picture with one of the sea lions!





I finished and reviewed the following books this week:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2011 A to Z Challenge: D
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 28
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 25
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 23

I am currently reading Demons are a Girl's Best Friend by Linda Wisdom and up next is ...Then I Met My Sister by Christine Hurley Deriso.

No comments:

Post a Comment