Level Bronze: .a. All of us who have or will have less than 12 ARCS must read all of the ARCS we have. Note, that if you have 11 ARC's and then receive a 12th one you will be bumped up to catagory b.
b. All of us who have or will have 12 or more than 12 ARCS must read and review at least 12.
Level Silver: Read 24 ARCS
Level Gold: Read 25 ARCS
Level Platinum: Read 30 or more ARCS
To sign up, leave a direct link to your blog post about this challenge. Please leave a comment as well.
You don't have to make a list of which ARC's you plan to read, but you can if you want.
If you choose a lower level, you can always change it to a higher level if you like. However, you cannot go from a higher level back down to a lower level.
Crossovers with other challenges are allowed and Audio-books and ebooks are allowed as long as they are ARC's.
Read the books and review them on your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can post your review on sites like Powells, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.
Please subscribe to my blog, as I will be doing a monthly post with MR Linky. Please add your reviews for each month in MR Linky in the monthly post. For your Name, please use this format Name: (Your Name, Book Title and Author's Name) for example: (Teddy, Obsessive Reading by Helen Reader). Please be sure to use the direct link to your review, not just to your blog. Then please leave a comment.
* I will be signing up for the Platinum Level
- Entice by Carrie Jones
- Starstruck by Carrie Jones
- These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
- The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
- Mercy by Rebecca Lim
- Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell
- The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
- The Chaos by Rachel Ward
- Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach
- The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
- The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
- Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison
- Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
- My Name is Memory by Ann Brashares
- A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
- Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult
- The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder
- Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
- Clarity by Kim Harrington
- Lost Voices by Sarah Porter
- Forgotten by Cat Patrick
- Drought by Pam Bachorz