Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday- April 27, 2011

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Illusions
by Aprilynne Pike
Publication Release Date: May 3, 2011

From Aprilynne Pike's website:

Laurel hasn't seen Tamani since she begged him to let her go last year. Though her heart still aches, Laurel is confident that David was the right choice.

But just as life is returning to normal, Laurel discovers that a hidden enemy lies in wait. Once again, Laurel must turn to Tamani to protect and guide her, for the danger that now threatens Avalon is one that no faerie thought would ever be possible. And for the first time, Laurel cannot be sure that her side will prevail.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I picked the same book as you for my WoW too. Woot for being WoW sisters this week, lol. Anyway, I'm your newest follower and your blog is super-cute! I love the colors and the sparkly look. :) Please hop on over to my blog to follow me back, thanks and happy reading!

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete