Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday- September 14, 2010

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!

My two teasers:
 
" 'Maybe you should go home and get some rest,' Damen said gently, sensing she was on her last nerve.  'I'll stay with her.' "
~pg 77, Ghostgirl Homecoming by Tonya Hurley (ARC)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing a teaser. I haven't read any of the Ghostgirl books yet, but I'd like to after watching the awesome Tim Burton-esque book trailer. Hope you are enjoying this series! :)

    Violet @ The Eager Readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cover! Thanks for sharing the teaser, too!

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    My teaser: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-september-14-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this. Great teaser! My TT from Paranormalcy is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice of Damen to offer. I assume. Great teaser, and I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete