Monday, February 14, 2011

The Sunday Salon- February 13, 2011

The Sunday Salon

Another busy week of wedding planning!  We got our wedding rings this weekend.  I actually ended up getting a more expensive ring than I had planned but my Fiance liked it better so it worked for me!  We also picked out the tuxes that the guys will wear.  And today I went to pick up my wedding gown.  It fit perfectly, but unfortunately the netting that goes over the bodice with the sparkles was wrinkled.  They said that the seamstress could probably fix it by slicing it open in several places but that since we have enough time, they are just going to go ahead an order a whole new one.  I hope that this one is better!  Keep your fingers crossed!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
The Chaos (Numbers #2) by Rachel Ward
Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach












I fulfilled items in the following challenges this week:
2011 A to Z Challenge: C, W
2011 100+ Reading Challenge: 9, 10
2011 ARC Reading Challenge: 8, 9
2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge: 7, 8
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 2


I am currently reading The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong and up next is Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors.

No comments:

Post a Comment