Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friday Fill-In- March 18, 2011

Friday Fill-In

1. I love to go to the popcorn store because I love flavored popcorn.
2. Most of the time it's not the quantity but it’s the quality!
3. The last thing I had to eat was waaay too much food at Urban Flats (black and white chips, half a bowl of lobster bisque, have a turkey, pear, and brie flatbread, and a chocolate molten lava cake).
4. Feeling like I need to go out every night is no longer essential.
5. Please take a moment to count your blessings.
6. The ups and downs in life have brought you this far.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include going to a breakfast at Disney and going bridal shower and rehearsal dinner dress shopping with my matron of honor and Sunday, I want to sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big wedding day! When is it? Mine is April 23; 5 weeks to go!!

    I like your #5 & #6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the wedding!

    I like chocolate flavored popcorn, caramel popcorn and cheddar cheese popcorn AND a few gourmet popcorns. LOL

    ReplyDelete