Monday, January 19, 2009

Mailbox Monday- January 19, 2009

MAILBOX MONDAY: Here's what I got in the mail this week

LAST MONDAY:
Love, Ellen- Better DeGeneres--Paperback Swap Unpostabble

TUESDAY
Testimony- Anita Shreve-- Frugal Reader book ring
Popcorn-Garlic Asiago- The Popcorn Factory (yes, I know its not a book, but its still exciting!)


WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY
Dirty- Meghan Hart--Frugal Reader
Disney's The Prince and the Pauper-- Frugal Reader (For my Kindergarten classroom)
Clifford's First Sleepover--Frugal Reader (for my Kindergarten classroom)

FRIDAY

Sex, Lies, and Vampires- Katie Macalister--Frugal Reader loan


SATURDAY

Chill Factor- Rachel Caine--Paperback Swap

2 comments:

  1. Wow - what a great week! Happy reading!

    Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. I see a theme here. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete