Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weekly Geeks- January 17, 2009


For those who have been with the group, either from the start or joined within recent months, what does being a member mean to you? What do you enjoy about the group? What are some of your more memorable Weekly Geeks that we might could do again? What could be improved as we continue the legacy that Dewey gave us?

For those just joining us, why did you sign up for Weekly Geeks? What would you like to see here?

I just started here and I signed up for a couple of reasons. One-I just started my blog and and I wanted a weekly event to do for every day fo the week. And two-I like answering questions and reading what other people blog about!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome! I like reading other people's answers too. There's always such variety to be found :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr Linky seems to be working now if you want to visit the WG site and add yourself there now. I found your post via the comments.
    Welcome to Weekly Geeks BTW. It is a great community

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Weekly Geeks. I love to meet new bloggers and check out their blogs and it looks like you have some great reviews on here. I have never heard about the Demon-soccer mom series, but it sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the group! Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete