Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Sunday Salon- January 25, 2009


Not too much happened this week. Although it really really cold. I mean 25 degrees? I live in Central Florida! I should not be having my kindergartners come in telling me that there were icicles on their porches! Three mornings this week, when I went to drive to work, there was such thick ice on my windshield that the winshield wipers couldn't move it and I had to sit there for 10 minutes and wait for the defrost to work! I guess I need to find somewhere to buy an ice scraper thingy (see, I don't even know what they are called!) Luckily, its supposed to be back to normal this coming week!

I finished and reviewed the following books this week:
Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
Jennifer Scales and the Ancient Furnace by MaryJanice Davidson and Anthony Alongi
Jennifer Scales and the Messenger of Light by MaryJanice Davidson and Anthony Alongi
The Silver Moon Elm by MaryJanice Davidson and Anthony Alongi


I fullfilled items for the following challenge:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Vampires, 3 Dragons
A to Z Reading Challenge: Z, J, T

I just started The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard and up next is the sequel to that book, Look Both Ways.

1 comment:

  1. Ice in Florida, there was me being depressed by the British weather and longing for a bit of Floridian sun. I won't bother wishing for it anymore if your weather is as bad as ours. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete