Monday, January 12, 2009

Musing Mondays-January 12, 2008


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about assigned reading…
How did you react to assigned reading when you were in school/university/college/etc? How do you think on these books now? What book were you 'forced' to read when you where in school that you've since reread and loved?
I honestly don't remember much assigned reading. I mean, I know there must have been. All I remember reading is Last of the Mohicans in 8th grade and briefly recall reading a Charles Dickens book, Julius Caesar, and Romeo and Juliet. I know there must have been more, but I just don't remember them. But I'm pretty sure I haven't re-read any books that I read in school. Wow--I am so insighful this week--haha!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Musing Mondays!

    Ugh, I read Last of the Mohicans last year - I should I say that I started and very quickly abandoned it.

    ReplyDelete