Saturday, January 31, 2009

Book Review- Another One Bites the Dust

I just finished reading the book Another One Bites the Dust by Jennifer Rardin.



From the back cover:


I'm Jaz Parks. CIA assassin. Black belt. Belly dancer at the Corpus Christi Winter Festival. The last is cover for my latest mission: retrieve a vital piece of biotechnology by killing the maniac who stole it. He's Chien-Lung, an obsessive vamp who's invulnerable while wearing this armor- which is constantly.



Then there are the reavers, ancient fiends who murder innocents and eat their souls. Only I can sense them. So it's not long before they'll want me dead, dead, dead.



This is the second book in the series. I read the first book about 2 and a half months ago, so at first I had a hard time remembering what was going on. I mostly liked the book. There were times when I didn't really enjoy the writing, but there were other times when I found myself laughing out loud from what the main character said. I will be reading the third book in the series next.


I gave the book a rating of 3/5.


This book fullfills the requirements for the following challenges:
Paranormal 999 Challenge: Psychics/ Sensitives (can also be used as vampires)
A to Z Reading Challenge: A
Read Your Name Challenge: A

No comments:

Post a Comment